By Frederick Owusu Boadu
Agricultural legislations in Sub-Saharan Africa: circumstances and Comments introduces the topic of agricultural legislations and economics to researchers, practitioners, and scholars in universal legislation international locations in Sub-Saharan Africa, and offers info from the criminal method in Botswana, Gambia, Ghana, Lesotho, Malawi, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. The legislations and economics method involves using quantitative tools in study. this is often in line with the expectancies in an utilized economics box comparable to agricultural economics.
Covering the final conventional legislations subject matters in contracts, torts, and estate, the e-book is going additional to introduce state of the art and region-relevant subject matters, together with contracts with illiterate events, agreement farming, weather switch, and transboundary water matters. The ebook is supported via an in depth checklist of reference fabrics, in addition to research and enrichment workouts, to deepen readers’ knowing of the rules mentioned within the e-book. it's a studying software, at the beginning, and will be used as a stand-alone source to coach the subject material of agricultural legislation and economics to execs new to the topic zone in addition to to scholars in legislation university, agricultural economics, economics, and inter-disciplinary classes.
- Offers learn findings on such themes as meals defense, weather switch, transboundary typical assets, foreign sale of products, patents, and emblems to spotlight the long run assets of strain at the agriculture industry
- Uses case-studies to supply real-world insights into the demanding situations and issues of applicable agricultural legislations development
- Challenges readers to hold out their very own learn of their components of analysis, and to realize a few knowing of the connection among legislation, economics, and statistics
- Includes huge assets, comparable to bankruptcy summaries, examine questions, and problem questions on the finish of every bankruptcy to help teachers and scholars in gaining complete merits from utilizing the book
- Provides separate teacher and pupil learn courses, a attempt financial institution, and try out financial institution solutions, in hardcopy and digital formats
Read or Download Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments PDF
Similar environmental & natural resources law books
The 3rd nationwide convention on Environmental technology and know-how was once held in Greensboro, N. C. , on September 12-14, 2007. the aim of the convention used to be to handle toxins prevention wishes, options, and learn, and to foster relationships which may bring about partnerships had to shield and maintain the surroundings and increase the standard of existence.
West African views: assets for improvement conducts a cross-cutting research of the most improvement demanding situations within the area and provides feedback on how you can meet them. It presents an outline of West Africa’s ample assets , interpreting not just financial and ordinary assets but in addition human, social and cultural capital.
Rules, Enforcement and Governance in Environmental legislation is an up to date version of Richard Macrory's such a lot influential writings. Spanning his whole occupation, those are all works that have contributed to shaping modern environmental legislations and coverage. The e-book contains the whole textual content of his 2006 cupboard workplace evaluation on Regulatory Sanctions, new chapters at the weather swap Act 2008, the surroundings Tribunal, and research of modern top situations.
Severely synthesising various disparate literatures and debates, this e-book asks what's at stake in mounting a decisive reaction to the ‘socio-ecological challenge’ - a concern of humanity’s dating with the remainder of nature that areas social lifestyles as we all know it in jeopardy. Martin Craig proposes that political economists inside and past the sector of political ecology make an vital contribution to the prognosis of this drawback and the formula of prescriptions for its answer.
- Green Governance: Ecological Survival, Human Rights, and the Law of the Commons
- The Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Sea: 12 (Hamburg Studies on Maritime Affairs)
- China's Energy Efficiency and Conservation: Sectoral Analysis (SpringerBriefs in Environment, Security, Development and Peace)
- Wetlands Deskbook, 4th (Environmental Law Institute)
- The European Union and Multilateral Governance: Assessing EU Participation in United Nations Human Rights and Environmental Fora (Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics)
- Psychological Theories for Environmental Issues (Ethnoscapes)
Extra info for Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments
Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments by Frederick Owusu Boadu